Hebron House Shelter, 812 N East Aveneue, Waukesha, WI 53186 (262) 549-8722
Siena House Shelter, 1519 Summit Avenue, Waukesha, WI 53188 (262) 549-8732
Jeremy House Safe Haven, 1301 E Moreland Avenue, Waukesha, WI 53186 (262) 549-8735
Overflow Shelter, 1721 Northview Road, Waukesha, WI 53188 (262) 424-4589
Cornerstone Apartments, 134 West North Street, Waukesha, WI 53186 (262) 522-3773
Hebron & Siena Houses serve homeless adult women and families. The Jeremy House serves homeless adults that have been diagnosed with a mental illness. The Overflow shelter serves adult men during the winter months.
Trends & Statistics of Services
- Total Nights of Shelter for 2011 was 22,787 an increase of almost 32% since 2010.
- Over 300 families had to be turned away because there was not enough room in the shelters
- The average length of stay at the shelters decreased 13% over 2010
- There was almost 600 volunteers that helped the Hebron House in 2011 in some capacity
- There were just over 3,000 people served last year by services provided by the Hebron House
Click Here for detailed 2011 Statistics